Address: 4708 Topps Industrial Pkwy, Willoughby, OH 44094-4638, United States
We are looking for a reliable Dispatcher to act as a communication point for satellite locations from our Willoughby, Ohio office. You will receive requests, transmit messages, and track crews and vehicles for a multi-location moving company. Our team is growing and looking for applicants looking to grow and move up within the company.
The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed. You must be able to multitask as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. Problem solving, common sense and multitasking are a few key attributes.
- Receive calls and record information.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Receive and dispatch crews and trucks to solve problems.
- Use a phone or computer to send crews, vehicles, or other field units to appropriate locations.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Provide field units with information about orders, customer information, obstacles, and requirements.
- Enter data in the computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities, and other information.
- This position is not the same as an emergency dispatcher position.
- Basic requirements are payment processing, managing crews, confirming details from crews, confirming customer order information, updating job information.
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Tech-savvy with previous experience as a dispatcher.
- Fast typing with experience in data entry.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Sound judgment and critical thinking.
- High school diploma.
- 401 K
- Health Care
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour