Holiday Food Drive
Moving Ahead Services Hosting Holiday Food Drive in Cleveland & Columbus
Join us! For the next two weeks, help from customers, family, our team and community is needed more than ever before. From November 28th – December 16th, donate non-perishable foods, formula and more to help fight hunger this holiday season.
How to Get Involved in the Holiday Food Drive
Donating is easy, if you are planning a move simply fill your Move for Hunger box! Our team will collect the items and distribute to our local partners.
Alternatively, you can participate in our holiday food drive by dropping donations off at our offices.
- Willoughby; 35160 Topps Industrial Parkway 44094 440-256-2224 – DIRECTIONS
- Columbus; 3883 Businesspark Drive, 43204 614-352-6444 – DIRECTIONS
- Offices are open Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM – If outside of these hours please call ahead
Types of Donations / Ideas
Any donation is helpful, and we will make arrangements for anything – But here are a few ideas!
- Holiday dinner items: Instant potatoes, sides, box desserts, etc.
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Baby Items: jar food, formula, squeeze fruit pouches
- Cereals and instant breakfasts
- Juice and drinks
- Rice and similar items
- Peanut butter & jelly, jams etc.
- Canned goods
- Canned vegetables
- Fruit and fruit cups
- Canned meat, tuna
A Little Friendly Competition
During the holidays, donations can have a huge impact. Food pantries, churches and other non-profit organizations are inundated with requests, and kids are not in school for an extended period – lengthening the list of those in need. A December holiday food drive is a great time to give! To promote our efforts our offices in Cleveland and Columbus are competing to see who can collect the most food. The winning office will enjoy lunch, and the winning team member will also get three additional vacation days.
Thank you for helping us fight hunger this holiday season!