2015 Race for the Cure Sponsorship

Race for the CureThe banners are in and we are all ready! The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is headed to both Akron and Cleveland this Summer.  Akron racers can sign up for Sunday, August 2nd at Firestone Stadium and Country Club. Saturday, September 12th is the 22nd annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Cleveland, at Malls B & C Downtown.  The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure aims to provide 75% of net proceeds to local programs, and the remaining 25% to support national research efforts.

Both the Cleveland the Akron races are expected to have great turnouts, which means there is going to be a lot of coordination needed!  Moving Ahead was happy to help, aiding the organizers and volunteers to transport all of the items and equipment to and from the races on the race days.  Our crews are big fans of helping out for a great cause!

If you are interested in racing in either the Cleveland race or the Akron race, check out the Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio website here.  You can register as an individual runner, or get a team together to complete the race!  The Race for the Cure is a 5K, coming in at just over 3 miles distance.  Our Cleveland movers will be cheering from the finish line, and ready to help the crews again when the day is over.  Alternatively, you can also volunteer to help out on race days as well, and all of those details are on the Susan G. Komen website.

Lace up those running shoes and hit the pavement for a great cause in Cleveland or Akron this summer!  Keep an eye out for the Moving Ahead Services team, on the sidelines and in the trucks!

Learn more about Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure events and much more.

Comments for this post are closed.